cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork site down for clients too?

Community Guru
Chris M Member Since: May 6, 2015
1 of 4

I've just noticed there are no posts in the Clients section of the forum about the problems on Upwork yesterday (..and there are still problems today).

Are clients having problems too? or is it just the Freelancer side?

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
2 of 4

I sincerely hope it is on their side as well......as I do believe it possible that a number of freelancers are going to be badly rated due to something totally out of their control...but hey.....algorithm is king...algorithm does not make mistakes...algorithm can take human problems into consideration when things happen...wonder what the algorithm, all-knowing that it is....is going to do to people's scores after the input problems caused by its creators.

Mike C Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
3 of 4

Yep, I am having problems on the client side.  Can't login, then can't download posted files, then can't get to pay my contractor.  This is my first week here.  All this comes after the majority of respondents to me job posting were 'hidden' from me.  Not best pleased.   

Community Guru
Chris M Member Since: May 6, 2015
4 of 4

@Mike C wrote:

Yep, I am having problems on the client side.  Can't login, then can't download posted files, then can't get to pay my contractor.  This is my first week here.  All this comes after the majority of respondents to me job posting were 'hidden' from me.  Not best pleased.   

Sorry to hear that.

I heard a rumour (I classify evrything that Upwork officialy states as rumours) that the hidden folder was going to be retired. That's possible good news for Freelancers and Clients alike.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS