🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Upwork site issues.
Page options
habiba-arif326
Community Member

Upwork site issues.

Hi,
I cannot access my messages after the cloudflare verification page. It's almost an hour since I'm facing this problem. Whole site is down now.
9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Habiba,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing the website. Could you please try using a different browser or after clearing your cache and cookies?

~ Joanne
Upwork

I receive mail from Upwork give me a rising talent badge you reduce fee10% and get 30 connect but not reduce the fee my rising talent not show after showing job source can you help me.

Thanks

Hi Ijaz,

I would like to clarify that the freelancer service fee is reduced from 20% to 10% once you have earned $500 with your client (not your total earnings). To learn more about our freelancer service fee, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

why my Rising talent not show after showing jss

Hi Ijaz,

Freelancers can't have both the Rising Talent badge and their JSS on their profiles. Now you can start working towards becoming a Top Rated freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there,

I face this problem Pending verification by Upwork Hubspot Upwork send me to mail go Hubspot academy  asked them to send mail Upwork I don't how to ask Hubspot academy send mail Upwork 

Thanks

Hi Ijaz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your certification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

On my Upwork dashboard, very few jobs are displayed and after refreshing its provides 8-10 minutes prior jobs. The issue is coming from last 4-5 days. Please suggest a solution. Thanks

Hi Ijaz,

I would recommend adding or resetting your saved search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths