Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork site issues.

Ace Contributor
Habiba A Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
1 of 8
Hi,
I cannot access my messages after the cloudflare verification page. It's almost an hour since I'm facing this problem. Whole site is down now.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Habiba,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing the website. Could you please try using a different browser or after clearing your cache and cookies?

-Joanne
Untitled
Ijaz U Member Since: Dec 7, 2020
3 of 8

I receive mail from Upwork give me a rising talent badge you reduce fee10% and get 30 connect but not reduce the fee my rising talent not show after showing job source can you help me.

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 8

Hi Ijaz,

I would like to clarify that the freelancer service fee is reduced from 20% to 10% once you have earned $500 with your client (not your total earnings). To learn more about our freelancer service fee, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
5 of 8
why my Rising talent not show after showing jss

6 of 8

Hi Ijaz,

Freelancers can't have both the Rising Talent badge and their JSS on their profiles. Now you can start working towards becoming a Top Rated freelancer. Thank you.

Untitled
7 of 8

Hi there,

I face this problem Pending verification by Upwork Hubspot Upwork send me to mail go Hubspot academy  asked them to send mail Upwork I don't how to ask Hubspot academy send mail Upwork 

Thanks

8 of 8

Hi Ijaz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your certification. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS