🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork support
Page options
chan_tung
Community Member

Upwork support

Hi everyone. 

Can anyone explain to me what happened to the upwork's support? The "contact us" button is not visible anymore. How can I reach the support? 

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

You don't ned the "Contact Us" button.

You may ask a question right here in this thread.

What is your question about Upwork?

I want to know if a certain contract has already affected my jss or not yet.

It was closed before the jss refresh, but I've put my feedback after the refresh. So technically the feedback appeared after the refresh I guess?

Anyways I need a specific answer for a specific case. Not sure if people here can help. 

Hi Tung, we won't be able to share the exact calculation or how a specific contract impacts your JSS. Generally, once the information about a contract's outcome is entered into the system by means of providing feedback, it'll be reflected in the score after the next update.

~Andrea
Upwork

Could you please clarify? If the feedback was placed by the client then it counts? System won't wait until both parties leave feedback to make calculations? 

Hi Tung,

The feedback system is double-blind, meaning that you won't be able to see the client's feedback before you provide yours, or after 14 days of the client's feedback being provided, whichever comes first. Nonetheless, feedback will still count towards your JSS. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members