cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork switches from freelancer to client profile

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 14

Yes, Pavel, in a similar way. Go to your Settings and click "+Create a Company" at the bottom, then "Create a Client-Company."

Screenshot_2.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Leader
Pavel T Member Since: Sep 4, 2015
12 of 14

thank you for your assistance! 

Highlighted
Dave G Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
13 of 14

This is completely unacceptable from UPwork..

I just spent 3 hours updating my profile as a freelancer - sending out 5 or 6 proposals...and now, for no reason, i am unable to access my freelancer "TAB".  

**edited for Community Guidelines** How can this be?  I have to spend time re-creating the work i just did?  Why can't I just toggle bewtween the two accounts?  how can this happen?

Totally unprofessional  and unacceptable.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 14

Hi Dave, 

It looks like you have already been assisted by the Customer Support Team regarding your concern. I can see that they have closed your client account, and your profile visibility has already been set to public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public. You may read more about this in this help article. 

As for your account, if a user wants to have a client/ freelancer account on their profile, they can create a freelancer/client account by following the steps here. Users should be able to switch between these accounts by clicking on their profile image on the top right-hand corner of your screen:

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 10.02.13 AM.png

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS