Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork team ends my contract with Client

mishra_ravimohan
Ace Contributor
Ravimohan M Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
1 of 3

Hello Upwork Team,

I am working on the contract for website development from 6th August 2020.

The contract number is 24867134. The client's name is Alex Reeves. I did the whole project for the client and live the website on the client-server. The total budget of the project is 230USd client out of which the client releases 125USD and the 105 USD amount is in escrow.

After living the website on client-server, I messaged the client so many times but the client is unresponsive and today on 28 November 2020 the Upwork team ends my contract with that client and I also not got my 105USD Amount.

So please tell can I file a dispute against the client to get my money because I done whole the project for the client as per the client's requirement.

Also if I file a dispute against the client so it will also affect my Job success rate on note please clear this point also because currently my Job success rate is 86% and my Job success rate is very important for me rather than money so please tell me what I do.

Thanks
 Ravimohan
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

Ravimohan M wrote:
The total budget of the project is 230USd client out of which the client releases 125USD and the 105 USD amount is in escrow.

So please tell can I file a dispute against the client to get my money because I done whole the project for the client as per the client's requirement.

Why didn't you submit for payment before the contract times out?

You can dispute. You will get a request to release the Escrow funds back to the client or to dispute this.

Ravimohan M wrote:
Also if I file a dispute against the client so it will also affect my Job success rate?

Only if the client leaves poor feedback.

mishra_ravimohan
Ace Contributor
Ravimohan M Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
BEST ANSWER
3 of 3

Thank you mam for solving my doubt

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS