🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork team ends my contract with Client
Page options
mishra_ravimohan
Community Member

Upwork team ends my contract with Client

Hello Upwork Team,

I am working on the contract for website development from 6th August 2020.

The contract number is 24867134. The client's name is Alex Reeves. I did the whole project for the client and live the website on the client-server. The total budget of the project is 230USd client out of which the client releases 125USD and the 105 USD amount is in escrow.

After living the website on client-server, I messaged the client so many times but the client is unresponsive and today on 28 November 2020 the Upwork team ends my contract with that client and I also not got my 105USD Amount.

So please tell can I file a dispute against the client to get my money because I done whole the project for the client as per the client's requirement.

Also if I file a dispute against the client so it will also affect my Job success rate on note please clear this point also because currently my Job success rate is 86% and my Job success rate is very important for me rather than money so please tell me what I do.

Thanks
 Ravimohan
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you mam for solving my doubt

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Ravimohan M wrote:
The total budget of the project is 230USd client out of which the client releases 125USD and the 105 USD amount is in escrow.

So please tell can I file a dispute against the client to get my money because I done whole the project for the client as per the client's requirement.

Why didn't you submit for payment before the contract times out?

You can dispute. You will get a request to release the Escrow funds back to the client or to dispute this.

Ravimohan M wrote:
Also if I file a dispute against the client so it will also affect my Job success rate?

Only if the client leaves poor feedback.

Thank you mam for solving my doubt

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths