Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork technical oddities

Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
31 of 100

Category intermediate ($$):

"Are you ok with $4.50 per hour pay?"

All job titles are now default black, when you hover they are green, instead of all them being green, and after a visit black. Can you fix it?

32 of 100

I'm pretty sure you have a bug with answers inside job posts, too.

Last time I was hiring I asked two questions and it seemed I can't get to see aswers.

Worse, I excluded cover letter, and I was only able to see cover letters, instead of answers.

Anyway, today I have a guy asking me a question in his job post, to which I obviously have replied, and he asked me that question again in interview. That means he was not able to see answer, or it was not showed clearly enough. 

Can you check? This is pretty important.

33 of 100

Hi Vesna, 

Can you send me a PM with the contract title and the freelancer name so that we can check this from his end as well, thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
34 of 100

I am not in their preferred location and I want filter to exclude "US only" jobs from my job feed, or at least feedback option (see attached file) to report this. 

35 of 100

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Vesna. You can send feedback to the team by scrolling down on your home page and clicking 'Feedback' in the left bottom corner. While the team can't respond every comment, please know that we read and appreciate every suggestion that comes our way.

- Aaron
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
36 of 100

You know that thumb down right next to the job post? I would love to have option there on that list to report specific job as not being suitable for me because I'm not in client's preferred location.

Or to have an indication before I click on the job.

Or to have a filter out for it because it's annoying to open 3, 4, 5 jobs just to see I don't fit criteria.

37 of 100

Why do I have an option to withdraw proposal on job that's sitting in my archived proposals and is already closed?

38 of 100
Hi Vesna,

I've noticed that as well and have escalated this to our product team for a review. Thanks for bringing it up.

@Vesna M wrote:

Why do I have an option to withdraw proposal on job that's sitting in my archived proposals and is already closed?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
39 of 100

Something is broken with skill box when trying to add new portfolio piece. Attached. 

Clipboard01.jpg

40 of 100

Fixed price jobs are confusing.

I agreed with my client for about three milestones, total $300.

His intial job post was set to $150.

He funded only first milestone, $50.

However, what I see is a message from Upwork that client sees he will give me $150.

How is this so? This is neither what we agreed in total, neither what is funded.

If I'm not clear enough, attached is a screenshot.