cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork technical oddities

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
41 of 100

Vesna,

Your screenshot with $150 total is your original proposal, I believe. When the client makes an offer, they can have different terms from the ones stated in the original job posting and proposal. Freelancers are encouraged to check the offer very carefully before they accept it as it becomes the contract terms once accepted.

You and your client can now check the contract for the final terms you both agreed to and it's more than $150.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
42 of 100

@Valeria K wrote:

Vesna,

You and your client can now check the contract for the final terms you both agreed to and it's more than $150.

So why the system doesn't show the proper amount, $300 as our final term, but $150 instead?

43 of 100

Vesna,

I think I figured out what you are referring to. The total budget on My Jobs page and the actual contract page is different for the same contract.

Let me check with the team about that.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
44 of 100

Yes, it says in my jobs page "$0.00 paid of $150.00"

and then "agreed $300" when I enter contract details.

45 of 100

Vesna,

It does look like a technical issue and I have already escalated it to the right team. The amount on the actual contract page matches the amount on the offer and is the correct one. We will have it fixed so that the amount on My Jobs page is correct too. Still make sure that each consecutive milestone is funded before you start working on it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
46 of 100

Thanks.

47 of 100

Upwork has put an applicant under:

"show more" button

... when I click this, it's again under

"proposals not matching your qualifications"

And she does match qualifications.

48 of 100

Hi Vesna,

We'll need to review the proposal, freelancer in question and your job post before we can share more information, so please take screenshots and share the job and profile link with Customer Support. From my experience based on the cases I've reviewed, the algorithm is working as expected.

Community Guru
49 of 100

Get help only shows me freelancer related issue categories.

50 of 100

Hi Vesna,

Please select an appropriate category and you'll be able to select an option below the pop-up on the following page and get redirected to the available support options.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS