cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork technical oddities

Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
51 of 100

Vladimir, I can't find it. I chose "client" category, and clicked on "more" under "hire", and I see an option for a second, which disappears after I click on it. (see attached) Same happens on Internet Explorer and Chrome. Green "get help" in right down corner shows same help topics whatever I click. 

52 of 100

Hi Vesna,

Please use the Get Help button in the lower-right corner > make sure to select an appropriate category and you'll be redirected to the next step, in which you'll need to provide teh details of your question. Note that the steps you've been taking are related to browsing through the Help Center articles, which do offer information for the majority of questions users have, but the only way to access the options to contact Customer Support is to follow the steps shared above. Please give it another try and let me know if you're still not able to proceed past the category selection stage.

Community Guru
53 of 100

I don't see which one from bellow list is appropriate category for dealing with freelancer's proposals:

• Account information
  • Find jobs
  • Work, feedback, and disputes
  • Get paid
  • System issues and bugs
  • Report suspicious activity
  • Other

All is related to my freelancer's account.

I finally decided to choose "system issues and bugs" > "other".

54 of 100

There's also another glitch in meantime, in my messages, where I have an old message popped up and it shows date yesterday, whereas it was posted and responded around a month ago. Together with this, client shows in green, and on the job description it says client didn't look at that post for a whole month.

55 of 100

@Vesna M wrote:

There's also another glitch in meantime, in my messages, where I have an old message popped up and it shows date yesterday, whereas it was posted and responded around a month ago. Together with this, client shows in green, and on the job description it says client didn't look at that post for a whole month.

Please note that a client can be online but not check the job they posted. Please take a screenshot of the message and let me know if you can submit a support request, so our team could review.

Community Guru
56 of 100

And another one appeared out of nowhere, with wrong date today.

Yes, I'm going to report this to Customer Support, as well. 

57 of 100

When I respond to invitation there are duplicate messages. If I delete one I lose link to proposal. Does client even see my message afterwards?

Second, there was a fix on My stats for a  day or so, and now again no graph, just numbers.

58 of 100

Hi Vesna,

Could you send me a PM with the room link or title along with a screenshot so that I can investigate it further.

Untitled
Community Guru
59 of 100

I just sent it.  About five cases, but this was happening on and off for some time. I thought tech team is already working on it (saw someone complaining on forums) so I didn't send any ticket report.

60 of 100

Hi Vesna,

Yes I can confirm that our technical team is working on this and will be resolved soon.
Thank you for the detail PM, if our team needs additional information they will contact you directly.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS