cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork technical oddities

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
81 of 100

Hi Richard,

We will create a ticket for you, can you take screenshots and describe what happened on your end in more detail so that our team can investigate this further? Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
82 of 100

@Richard W wrote:

Hi. In the last couple of days I've started having a problem viewing Profile pages on my iPad (iOS 9). I'm talking about Upwork profiles, not Community profiles. The page content is mixed up, with some parts superimposed on other parts. This doesn't seem to be browser-dependent, as it's the same with both Safari and Chrome. (Chrome for Windows is unaffected.)

You may need to update your iOS - works fine on 11.2.1

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
83 of 100

@Petra R wrote:

Thanks Petra, but I have an iPad 3, which can't be updated beyond iOS 9, at least not without "jail-breaking". It seems that 5-year-old technology is considered obsolete these days.

Community Guru
84 of 100

@Richard W wrote:

@Petra R wrote:

Thanks Petra, but I have an iPad 3, which can't be updated beyond iOS 9, at least not without "jail-breaking". It seems that 5-year-old technology is considered obsolete these days.

"Antique" is the term you are looking for Smiley Wink

In terms of technology, 5 years is several (product) lifetimes.

Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
85 of 100

When I get an offer out of nowhere, without job invite,  job post details, nor anything, I still need to be able to see if client's payment method is verified without needing to ask support staff that q. That info is important.

86 of 100

Where did the written feedback I left for my client go?

Do you have another glitch in the system?

Stars are visible, but no written text near.

87 of 100

Hello Vesna,

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? I just checked your account and I could see the feedback you just gave to your client.

Untitled
Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
88 of 100

It shows on my page. It doesn't show on his page, like any of his previous feedbacks, too. I used other browser, Edge. It's same as on Chrome.

Can a client hide written feedbacks? All he got earlier?

89 of 100

Hi Vesna, Can you please send me a PM with screenshots as well as the contract ID so that we can investigate on this? Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Community Guru
90 of 100

@Jo-An B wrote:

Hi Vesna, Can you please send me a PM with screenshots as well as the contract ID so that we can investigate on this? Thanks.

It is clearly visible from her profile.

ALL feedback for several of my clients is no longer visible on their "profile page" either.... only the stars.

Probably yet another "feature" being tested?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS