cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork thinks I don't live in the US, but I do!

Jason M Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
1 of 5

When submitting a bid it said I wasn't qualified b/c I'm not in the US, but I'm a US citizen living in Massachusetts... how do I correct this? The address on my account is the US... that being said I might have first signed up for 

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 5

re: "When submitting a bid it said I wasn't qualified b/c I'm not in the US, but I'm a US citizen living in Massachusetts... how do I correct this? The address on my account is the US... that being said I might have first signed up for "

This is a display bug. Upwork is aware of the bug and is working on it.

Upwork has said that this does not affect how your application appears to clients.

Just ignore this.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3 of 5

Hi Jason,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the job post and the issue you're referring to. It will help us to replicate the issue you're experiencing and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jason M Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
4 of 5

Bojan, for some reason I don't seem to be able to DM. The "Send to" field isn't selectable. I tried on both Safari and Chrome (I'm running fully patched OSX, and browsers).

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 5

Hi Jason,

I just sent you a PM, please follow up on that message with more information about the error you're experiencing.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS