🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork time tracker missing hours
Page options
adnansulaiman
Community Member

Upwork time tracker missing hours

Hello, 

My time tracker shows exact login hours but after I log out it shows a difference of 10 minutes to 1 hour 30 mins. I worked an entire week without noticing it. Please help me to get this fixed. This is costing me money as I will not get paid for the hours that were not tracked by the upwork time tracker

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

It sounds like you need to learn how the program works.

It is not a time clock, but I think you are thinking of it as a time clock.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamed, 

Screenshots are taken when you are actively working on the computer where you are tracking time. The App doesn't track time for periods of inactivity when there are no keystrokes or mouse clicks. So you not working on the computer where you are tracking time can be a reason for missing segments. Additionally, adequate activity levels are necessary to qualify for the Hourly Protection

You may read this help article for more information about logging time in the Upwork Desktop App. If you still think that there may be some issues with logging time on your Upwork Desktop App, please follow the steps in the section "To report a problem with the app" so that a ticket is automatically sent to the team's queue.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths