🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork to BPI Bank Transfer 2020
Page options
aubreymay12
Community Member

Upwork to BPI Bank Transfer 2020

I've had several transfers before and it reflected in my BPI account the same day but it was not the same case as my latest one. What is the updated standard turnaround time? not sure if I should now reach out to BPI.
21 REPLIES 21
JoanneP

Hi Aubrey May,

For direct to local bank transfer, it may take 3-5 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
abda1507
Community Member

Hi Joanne Marie,

I made a withdrawal last March 11 2022, I already have a receipt in my email which states that the expected date when the funds will be received us March 14-16. It's already the 17th and I have not received it yet.

BPI announced system maintenance from 18th to 19th so will that affect the reflection of funds?

Just getting anxious as to why the funds are still not reflected in my bank account.

Thanks for your response.

Hi Ramon Inigo,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joeanne,

This is also to raise my concern i process a withdrawal last March 30th and after few hrs i received an email receipt from Upwork that it will be reflected by March 31 to April 4th yet up until now it did not reflect to my BPI account. I already reached out to bpi customer service and said they're going to create a ticket about it but at the same time i was referred back to Upwork. Earlier today i also process another withdrawal and that made me nervous since the 1st was not a successful process. Please help. Thanks 

Hi Nica,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
pjdl
Community Member

Hi Aubrey! May I ask how much are the fees if any? How's the exchange rate as well compared to Paypal? Thanks much

ray_santos
Community Member

Hi,

In my experience, for Paypal, it's $2.00 but if you use direct bank, it's only$ 0.99.

All the best,

Rayzen Ann

wyndelms9679
Community Member

Hi Aubrey.. I have been using my BPI Direct account before and have not encountered any issue as far as salary reflection is concerned. However, when I used my BPI ePay Mastercard, my salary still hasn't reflected in the account as of this writing... Please tell me how long you waited then, when you faced this same issue. Thanks for your help.
angela625
Community Member

This happens to me now. Any advise about your experience?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Angela, 

I checked your account and can see that you made a withdrawal last 1-January. I would like to note that December 30, 31, and January 1 were all declared bank holidays in the Philippines, and January 1 is a bank holiday in the U.S. Direct to Local Bank transfers are processed within 4 business days. Holidays and weekends do not count as business days. If your withdrawal still hasn't reflected in your account after eight business days, you can come back here, or contact our Customer Support Team directly so that our teams can assist you further. 

I would suggest that you check out this help article on the timings and fees for Direct to Local Bank transfers. 

~ Avery
Upwork
concepcion1230
Community Member

Same here I didn't get the payment but the processing was sent EST at 8 AM today but now still not there in my bank. Request funds 24th Night time in EST 9 Pm, Still up to now not yet in my bank. Can someone check it?

Maria Conception S.,

The banks Upwork uses to process outgoing payments will have been closed since close of business on Thursday, 31 Dec.(if not earlier).

They won't process payments to freelancers until Monday, 4 Jan., which means freelancers' banks won't received the funds until the evening of 4 Jan. I'd guess that no freelancer has this money in their bank accounts until at least Tuesday, 5 Jan.

Hi Maria, and Mariztel, 

It looks like you're both from the Philippines. I'd like to note that it has been declared a bank holiday since Wednesday, 30-December because the 30th is a Philippine Holiday - Rizal Day. I checked and you both withdrew your earnings on 1-January, which was also a bank holiday both in the U.S. and in the Philippines. 

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transfers are processed in business days, which means this doesn't include holidays, and weekends. If your withdrawal still hasn't reflected in your account after eight business days, please reach out to us here, or directly to our Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further. In the meantime, you may read up on the Direct to Local Bank Timings & Fees article in Upwork Help for more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
bria920
Community Member

Please I made two transfers out of my Bpi account since Thursday and the money hasn’t been seen but the money has been taken out of my account. done other transfers that went well but those two transfers ( which were from the same person) also a Bpi account has not reflected on the receiver account or returned back to my account. what is the problem? Both transactions are not still showing (transfer to other bank) description like the others.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Bria,

I checked and could not see any payment or billing methods added in your account. Would you mind clarifying your concern regarding the transfers you're referring to?

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bria920
Community Member

I just posted them. The both payments are the circled transfers. There is no descriptions on them. Why? And it has not reflected where it was sent
I am posting them again so you see

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Bria,

Could you please clarify if you need help with a transaction initiated here on Upwork? Please send us the Reference ID number so we could check the transaction on our end. You can find it by going to Reports > Transaction History.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
bria920
Community Member

This is the menu, I do not see reports here.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bria,

Please keep in mind that we can't assist you with payments that have occurred on your bank account. I would recommend reaching out to your provider directly so that they can assist you further accordingly. If you have any questions regarding Upwork, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
calatrava-mari08
Community Member

Hi, I requested payment and not received a confirmation email. But, it's been 2 hours, and I still haven't received a payment processed email. Any advice on the delay?

Mariane Kate C wrote:

Hi, I requested payment and not received a confirmation email. But, it's been 2 hours, and I still haven't received a payment processed email. Any advice on the delay?

If you requested payment to a bank account, those are usually processed on business days only.

Today is Sunday.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members