🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork to Bank Account (Pakistan)
Page options
3eb7cc08
Community Member

Upwork to Bank Account (Pakistan)

Hello there,
I wanted to know that if I transfer my funds directly to my bank account (Recommended for Pakistan), what will the service fee

0.99$ per transaction only? Or any additional charges, I'll have to pay...
Looking forward to a positive response, 
WT

10 REPLIES 10
taimur_r_khan
Community Member

Hi Waleed, 

A fixed amount of $0.99 will get charged on every withdrawal request. There are no extra charges whatsoever. I am withdrawing from Meezan bank and the process is seamless. 

When I'm to withdraw funds from Upwork to Meezan Bank, the change rate appears to be as follows:

Last Exchange Rate 147.2800 USD/PKR (As of Apr 9, 2021, 15:07 +0500

However, according to Google, it is, 1 United States Dollar equals 152.07 Pakistani Rupee 9 Apr, 1:01 am UTC 

What's the matter?
Will the exchange rate be 147 or 152?

Hi Waleed,

Difference in exchange rates is not something Upwork can control. When a bank converts a transaction, they will mark up the interbank rate to buy or sell a currency. Online calculators will not take into consideration the mark up that is applied. Since rates constantly change throughout any given day, the rate you received is the rate offered by our bank at the time your specific transaction was processed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

bro i have question. today i submitted withdrawal request. I am using meezan bank account to receive payments. My question is how much time will it take to credit in meezan bank acc#?  complete 4 days or less ?  please reply.

Is Meezan bank now asking R form after withdrawal?

Is there a specific kind of account you have in Meezan for Upwork withdrawal.

Yes, you need to open a freelancer account 

muhammadumare
Community Member

I am using MCB from last few years and no issue faced regarding withdrawal from Upwork to local bank account. Last i opened Meezan Freelancer Current Account and withdrawal last to Meezan. Still waiting for confirmation from both ends. What can i do , still not receive payment. Any suggestion help is highly appreciated 🙂

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received your payment. You've already reached out to the appropriate team for your concern and they're currently reviewing your account. Please allow our team time to check and you should be getting an update here or at your email address. We would appreciate your patience and cooperation while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
milyas024
Community Member

only 0.99 $ per transaction either you do the tranastion of 100 $ or 20 $ you will be charged only 0.99 $

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths