cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork to PayPal withdrawal problems.

acdiavane
Aron Christian D Member Since: Jan 5, 2018
1 of 2

I've recently withdrawn $79 from Upwork to PayPal. I have been provided a transaction number from Upwork saying that that the withdrawal request was received. There was also a transaction number provided. However it has been more than 24 hours and I still have not yet received the amount in my PayPal account. I contacted PayPal about the problem and they said "However, we are not seeing any incoming transaction from Upwork that is why it is best to have them clarify it for you. We don't have the option to decline or reversed any transaction either.  Kindly contact Upwork and let them clarify if they have successfully transferred the funds."

It wouldn't be so much of a big deal if I didn't need the money immediately, but I do. I have no idea which side is having problems...

"Reference ID 161498787
Date Jan 4, 2018
Type Withdrawal
Amount ($79.00)"

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 2

Hi Aron Christian, 

Looks like you already have an open ticket regarding your withdrawal. I've followed this up from the team and would like to request your patience as they look into this. 

UPDATE: Aron Christian, the withdrawal has already been reversed. Please try withdrawing to your Paypal account again and let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS