🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork to Transferwise transfer still not ref...
Page options
rangeela2331
Community Member

Upwork to Transferwise transfer still not reflecting

Is it normal for delays like this in transferring funds from Upwork to transferwise? It's been almost 3 days. How can I request trace withdrawal? It usually arrives in 1 business day Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aziz,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the withdrawal.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having the same delay. Is it because of Columbus Day on the 11th?
Update: was just resolved, thank you.

Hi Evangelia,

I am glad to hear that your issue is resolved. I also shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further and to share additional information. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mishikie08
Community Member

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I withdrawed my earnings 2 days ago (PHT) and it has reflected on my Wise account. Just withdrawed another earlier today and I'm worried there's a problem. Please assist. Thank you.

Hi Princess Regielyn,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days from ACH deposits (Automatic Clearing House). Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds.

You may check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members