🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Error 502: Bad Gateway
Page options
Community Member

Upwork website is facing technical issue now.

@mod

Part of the Upwork is not working as expected for me, I was wondering if it's case for everyone.

The error reporting is not working either.

37 REPLIES 37
mkalsi025
Community Member

I also facing this error. Please do it fix because my client want me for their project.

I am unable to send message or delivered any.

Regards,
Manmeet Singh

I am also having challenges and I got an offer today that I'd like to accept.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We have an active incident right now and our engineers are working to resolve it soon. You can check the status of the website by visiting this page. For real-time updates about the status of the website, please subscribe to the page. 

We'll update this thread once the issue has been resolved. 

~ Avery
Upwork
angelinalinac
Community Member

Hello everyone,

in the last 30 minutes, my Profile is facing with this Bad Gateway Error. 

My messages do not work properly, also my Profile, my Jobs Feed.

How can i fix this?

Thank you!

Hi Angelina, 

I have merged your thread to this master thread. I apologize for the interruption. Our engineers are aware of the issue and they are working to restore the site as soon as possible. You may subscribe to this page to get live updates about the status of the site. 

Our team will update this thread once the issue is resolved. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Oh I see,

I thought I was the only one who is facing this error while messaging with clients. Its happened to everyone.

Anyways, Lets see how much times it'll takes more to fix.

Same here.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! 

The incident has been resolved. Please try clearing your browser's cookies if issues persist for you. If after basic troubleshooting steps you're still experiencing any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Team directly, or to us here in the Community and we will assist you. 

Thank you for your patience!

~ Avery
Upwork
a_lipsey
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

Hi everyone! 

The incident has been resolved. Please try clearing your browser's cookies if issues persist for you. If after basic troubleshooting steps you're still experiencing any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Team directly, or to us here in the Community and we will assist you. 

Thank you for your patience!

Thanks, Avery. Seemed only to affect me for about an hour. So thanks for the forced break. 🙂 

tropicany
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I have cleared cookies and also tried another browser and another device but I am still having issues with a milestone showing in progress even though it has been submitted hours ago. Also, the same amount for the same contract that has been paid today is showing both in Pending and In Review which makes it look like I have extra ~$200. Could anyone please look into this?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria, 

I'm sorry I missed seeing your post. Are you referring to the milestone that you submitted 5 hours ago? It's showing as submitted on my end. Let me know if this isn't the case for you. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 2.18.21 PM.png

As for your Reports page, I don't see any duplicate entries on both the In Review and Pending tab. If you are still seeing these on your end, please let me know so that I can look into this further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
tropicany
Community Member

Hi Avery, yes the problem still persists. I will send you a private message now as I do not want to attach the screenshots of my contract details here.

I am facing an identical issue at the moment. 

Upwork support recommend waiting for 24, as sometimes this can happen. 

It never happened to me before, so I also was worried.

Let's see, maybe it will be fixed by tomorrow.

Hi Maria,

I checked the message you sent Avery, had a look at your account and asked our team to reach out to you directly with an update.

Maria and Anna,

I can confirm that the information on your contract page is correct and your payments won't be affected by their duplicate status on the Reports Overview page. I apologize for the concern the duplicate status you're seeing created.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thank you for your help with this and for understanding the issue at once, Vladimir, as I did receive two follow-up emails from Upwork's team in the last couple of hours, but one of them was about me having withdrawal concerns. I do not have any withdrawal concerns but someone has been looking into this instead of the actual problem and then telling me that I indeed received my last withdrawal by Paypal so there's nothing to worry about. This is just frustrating as I do not have and have not had any withdrawal concerns (knock on wood). My only issue at the moment is with the Reports page displaying incorrect information.

A client updated a milestone recently but it's not reflecting. Please, I need help with this.

Hi Oluwatimilehin Samuel,

I checked this for you and was not able to locate any issues with the most recently activated milestone. Could you please clarify your concern so that we can address it accordingly? 

~ Bojan
Upwork

A client approved and updated a new milestone but it isn't reflecting in my overview.

The amount under work in progress ought to change.

Hi Oluwatimilehin Sam,

Thank you for following up. I apologize for the trouble this caused. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with this issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,
I have an active job and amount is in escrow. But amount is not displaying in work progress on report page.

What would be there?

Hi Jitesh,

Could you please confirm the contract ID you are referring to so I can check further? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
jitesh75
Community Member

Contract Id: 19741729

Thanks for following up, Jitesh.

I have shared this information with our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Could you please confirm the contract ID you are referring to so I can check further? 

Joanne, you may have noticed that Reports are completely broken at the moment....-

Hello,

I recently submitted a work to a client, but instead of moving to the under review section, it is still under work in progress, is this a problem?

If yes, how can i deal with it?

Hi Gift,

If the payment request is still pending the funds should be listed under the Work In Progress stage. Once the milestone is approved the funds should move under the Pending stage. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran, but typically upon submission of work, it moves to the under review stage, then upon approval of request, it moves to the pending stage?

Hi Gift,

Our team will check this from our end as well and will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have two fixed-price contracts with money in Escrow since yesterday. I can see that when I look at My Jobs - Active Contracts.

But if I look at Reports - Overview I see no money in Work in Progess. How is that possible?

Where is the money?

petra_r
Community Member

Do W wrote:

Where is the money?

Reports have been totally broken all day.

The money is where it should be, we just can't see it 🙂

I have the same problem.

Hi Do,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It is solved.

chitran8983
Community Member

1. Access on https://www.upwork.com/ab/find-work/
2. When click on all tabs on Menu as Reports/Messages ...
Errror page displayed, please help me to check this issue happened on Iphone8+ safari

There is an active incident or whatever they call it. Lots of us having issues: this page.

Hi Chi, 

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I can confirm that the issue has already been resolved. Please try clearing your browser's cookies to check if the issue persists for you. If it does, please don't hesitate to update this thread, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths