cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork won't approve colleague's profile to work

gurpreetsingh69
Gurpreet S Member Since: Mar 22, 2016
1 of 11

I have a colleague **Edited for Community Guidelines** , she has a profile here on upwork. She has been working through upwork from long time. She had it verified as well but due to some reason she couldn't work on upwork for long time. Now her profile is suspended and she is not able to work. We have a common client that want to hire her. Client have asked us many time to get her started working. Kindly help me out on this.

We showed it to upwork support as well where client have asked to get her started. But still no success. 

felixmena
Community Leader
Felix M Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
2 of 11

Hi Gurpreet,

For privacy reasons, we do not address personal account matters from other users publicly or with third parties. Instead, have your colleague contacting us to receive the assistance needed.
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067878-Contact-Upwork-Customer-Support

Felix
Untitled
hira-lal
Hira L Member Since: Jan 15, 2018
3 of 11

Hello Felix,

When she tried to open the above url it took her back to 

https://www.upwork.com/ab/find-work/?kind=error&message=Cannot%20log%20in%20suspended%20user%20%2322...

Can you assist us on that?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 11

Hira L wrote:

Can you assist us on that?

Duplicate accounts will soon see your account suspended as well...

hira-lal
5 of 11

What do mean by my account suspended as well ?

gurpreetsingh69
Gurpreet S Member Since: Mar 22, 2016
6 of 11

Petra,

What did you meant by Hira's account getting suspended ?

petra_r
Community Guru
7 of 11

I mean that you all need to stop meddling with something that is between the suspended freelancer and Upwork ONLY and none of your business to get involved in.

petra_r
Community Guru
8 of 11

@Gurpreet S wrote:

We have a common client that want to hire her. Client have asked us many time to get her started working.

Surely the client will be able to find someone else among the many million freelancers on the site?

hira-lal
9 of 11

We are working as a team here, we need a team that sit and work together. Thats why we needed her to be hired. 

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
10 of 11

If she isn't approved, she isn't approved. Nothing you can do about it. There are many other freelancers on this site to choose from. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS