🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork
Page options
f66bbce1
Community Member

Upwork

If I agree with the  Client at a proposal. What I should do then? I mean do I need to ask him to fund before or set up a contract or what?? What should be my next step then??.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

The client would need to send you an offer, and you will need to accept the offer so that a contract is automatically created on your My Jobs page. Before you start working, make sure that the contract is listed on your My Jobs page, and the client's payment method is active. If this is an hourly contract, make sure that you use the Upwork Desktop App to track time for the work you are doing on the project. If this is a fixed-price contract, we recommend that you start working once escrow has been funded (and the client's payment method is active).

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

The client would need to send you an offer, and you will need to accept the offer so that a contract is automatically created on your My Jobs page. Before you start working, make sure that the contract is listed on your My Jobs page, and the client's payment method is active. If this is an hourly contract, make sure that you use the Upwork Desktop App to track time for the work you are doing on the project. If this is a fixed-price contract, we recommend that you start working once escrow has been funded (and the client's payment method is active).

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks a lot
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members