🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Urgent --- Can't log in
Page options
nezaneza
Community Member

Urgent --- Can't log in

Spoiler
Hi guys, 

I can't log in this morning, the message says that my password has expired. 

When I click on the button to receive the email, it says that the email was sent but I don't receive anything.

I made some tests and my email is working fine.

Can you help please? I have some work that I need to submit today.

I created a new account to post this issue here

Thank you 
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Neza,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Neza,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran.

I really need to work on my contract today 😞 

Have a great Friday

Hello Upwork team, 

I am having the same problem. I can't login and I see that error message that password has been expired, I have reset the password multiple times but every time when I try to login, I am redirected that password expires page and same process begin again

Hi Zakir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I am Having the Same problem your password has expired every time when i am trying to login it redirect me to this Error please help me with it .

Hi Hammad,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members