🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Urgent Help from Upwork. I need to reverse $1...
Page options
django_expert
Community Member

Urgent Help from Upwork. I need to reverse $16 into my Upwork account

I have withdrawn the amount from the Upwork account to the bank but I wanted to reserve $16 in my account because I mistakenly withdrew all of the money, is it possible if I can reverse only $16 out of the total amount?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Abubakar,

I checked your most recent transaction. It looks like the withdrawal transaction went through successfully. We can no longer reverse transactions that were successfully processed.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Abubakar,

I checked your most recent transaction. It looks like the withdrawal transaction went through successfully. We can no longer reverse transactions that were successfully processed.

~ Joanne
Upwork

oh. I wanted to reserve $15 for my subscription. so no chance to reserve some of the amount?

It cannnot be reversed since withdrawal went through.

There is no special feature to reserve an amount, and you can do that only by selecting a specific withdrawal amount at the time of withdrawal (which you mistakenly didn't do and withdrew all the earnings).

If you wanted to keep some money on UW to purchase connects, you can do that by adding a payment method, and purchasing connects with your debit/credit card.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members