🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Urgent: I didn't receive money from Upwork to...
Page options
sonyasheen
Community Member

Urgent: I didn't receive money from Upwork to Payoneer account!

Hello, 

I requested payment and it usually arrives within 10 minutes on my Payoneer card. This time I have been waiting for 60+ minutes. 

I've only recieved Upwork's email that my payment is requested, but no emails from Payoneer that they recieved the money (spam/junk checked). Can you please check that everything is ok and that I'll recieve my money today? 

Thanks, 
Sonja

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sonja,

If you don't receive the confirmation email after 24 hours let us know here and our team will investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sonja,

If you don't receive the confirmation email after 24 hours let us know here and our team will investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello there, I know that 24hrs haven't passed yet, but this is really
urgent, so if I could kindly ask you to check my withdrawal and status of
my payment. I would really need my money today.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Sonja,

Unfortunately our team can investigate this further after 24 hours, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello again, 

Unfortunatelly, as I was afraid, I didn't recieve my money. Definetely my money left my Upwork account as you took fess and my balance is zero, but somehow hasn't left Upwork. 

I would kindly ask you to investigate this case (ASAP) and send my money to my Payoneer account. 

Thank you!

I am so upset because I've read your previous discussion - the same case as mine. Screenshot attached. 
Can you please action this immediately? 

Hi Sonja,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please help. I sent my money 2 days before to payoneer. I didn't get it in payoneer because they said your payoneer account is not properly verified. Please help me to get my money back to Upwork. I am really confused and sad.

Hi Muhammad,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I've requested payment from Upwork to Payoneer. I only received a mail from Upwork that payment was requested. There was no confirmation from Upwork, neither did I receive any mail from Payoneer

Hi Precious,

Thank you for your message. Your fund withdrawal from Upwork to Payoneer typically takes 48 hours to clear. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello good evening,

I completed my first task with a client and the money was released on Sep 11, 2023. I did not, however, set the Payoneer account until a day later, adding the USD since the payment is in US Dollars. I thought the money should've been received by now, but still I have not received any through Payoneer. The Project is ongoing, but I just want to make sure that I receive the payment for the project I completed before moving to a new one. I need assistance with this matter please. 

Many thanks

anuj_bhagat
Community Member

Hi there! check your Payoneer account, sometimes it takes a 1day for the balance to show up.

Thank you Anuj, my money hasn't left Upwork yet so it couldn't be shown on my Payoneer account. 

jefferyokpala
Community Member

Hi, i have a similar issue. I requested payment to my Payoneer card yesterday. I haven't received the funds yet. I am beginning to get worried because it's my first withdrawal. What can I do to speed up the process?

Hi Jeffery,

Could you please confirm if you have received the confirmation email from Payoneer? If yes, what option did you choose for loading your funds? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I did not recieve any confirmation mail from Payoneer. I only got a mail from Upwork stating that i requested payment but nothing from Payoneer.

Hi Jeffery,

We checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please note that the standard withdrawal time for Payoneer is 24 hours. If the funds are not deposited in your Payoneer account by then, reach back to us and we will assist you further. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey, it is well over 24 hours already. I am beginning to feel something has gone wrong somewhere.

Hi Jeffery,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with a trace for your withdrawal. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Okay. I will wait for the agent to send a message. Thank you.

Hello!

this has happened to me aswell today as i withdrew money from upwork to payoneer and i got no email from payoneer so far. and when i asked the upwork agent, he says my payment has been processed but i see nothing in payoneer. what has been the result of this ticket?

Regards,

Hi Wesal,

I'm sorry to hear your withdrawn earnings still haven't reflected on your account. I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully initiated on our end. Please note that the standard withdrawal time for Payoneer is 24 hours. If the funds are not deposited in your Payoneer account by then, reach back to us and we will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
vision_ai
Community Member

Hello Bojan, Hope you're doing well.

I'm a having similar kind of problem which has been discussed in these threads, Upwork had initiated the payment as per the payment schedule, but I didn't receive an amount on my Payoneer Account. 

According to the discussion in the upper threads, I waited for 48 hours, but even after 48 hours, I didn't receive anything on my Payoneer Account!

Can you kindly take a look at my matter urgently as its been 2 days and I'm not sure where my payment is!

Hi Vision,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hye Smae problem with me. would you like to guide me plz

Hi Jawad,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the withdrawal process to complete. If after 24 hours, the funds are still not reflected in your Payoneer account, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
d50a6e87
Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem.  Received email confirmation from UpWork but transaction is pending on payoneer.. I have been using payoneer for over a year as my withdrawal method and this is the first issue. Help

Hi Julio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successful on our end. Please note transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take two days to clear. If the funds are not deposited in your Payoneer account by then, reach back to us and we will assist you further.

You can find more information about the Payoneer fees and timing in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
d50a6e87
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your reply.

This is the first time that I have to wait for more than just a couple of hours, I can see that my payment is pending on payoneer, so this means that it has to be cleared by tomorrow? 

Hi Julio,

Yes, you are right. Let us know if your funds do not reflect on your account after the two days since you initiated the withdrawal and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
d50a6e87
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I have just received my payment, everything went just as you said.

Thank you so much for your help.

pennelopas
Community Member

Hello I transfered a payment from upwork to payoneer on the 31st of Match and I got the first email but I never got the comfirmation mail to recive the payment. And on my payoneer its standing still PENDING. Please help me

Hello I've also transfered a payment from Upwork to payoneer on the 31st of Match and I got the first email but I never got the comfirmation mail to recive the payment/ Its 5th of April. Please help me.

Hi Penelopa,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Since the funds are pending on Payoneer's end, please contact Payoneer customer support directly so they can assist you with applying the funds to your account. 

~Andrea
Upwork
kashifishfaq
Community Member

Hi there, I've similiar issue. I've requested payment from Upwork to Payoneer,  even after 24 hours no confirmation email from Payoneer, only recieved Upwork's email that my payment is requested. I want upwork to track my payment.

adnanriaz121
Community Member

Hi there, 
I'm also facing the same situation today. I have requested payment from Upwork to Payoneer. Usually my payment from upwork shows on payoneer in seconds, but today it has been more than 3 hours and still no email from payoneer to confirm upwork funds.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. Upwork to Payoneer fund withdrawals typically take two days to clear. If the funds are not deposited in your Payoneer account after 2 days, please reach back to us and we will assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ee2229f3
Community Member

I have the same problem i "GET PAID NOW" on Dec 11, 2022, but till Dec 19, I didn't receive anything in my Payoneer account. it was my first transaction on Upwork and it's sad. kindly resolve this issue!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths