🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Urgent ! I need to change my Upwork name !
Page options
yakovtran
Community Member

Urgent ! I need to change my Upwork name !

Dear, when creating Upwork profile, I entered my casual name, not my real name and thought it's just a user name. But now heading to payment it turn out require the real name on Upwork, so I need to change. I tried edit Contact Info but doesn't find where to change the name. Please help ! Urgent !!

( I need to change from**Edited for community guidelines**)

Thanks !

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Tran,

If you need to change your name on file, you can request it by going to Settings  Contact Info. Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I knew, but I found no where to change or request, you can see my screeshot. Please help !

Hi Tran,

Once you're ready please submit your application for a review. Once your application is submitted you will be able to access your Settings page and update your name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, I had my change name request under review. But Upwork has only First and Last name, not Middle. So I include my Middle name into Last name because my name on bank account is full with Last, Middle and Fist name. I hope it will be fine and it would be great if you guys can review my name change asap, because I'm waiting to get my payment.

Thank again and best regards !

Hi Tran,

Please allow up to 3 days for the review on your name change request to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members