🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Urgent - Payment withdrawal failed
Page options
jazkh
Community Member

Urgent - Payment withdrawal failed

Hello,

I have added two payment methods with upwork. Today, I was trying to withdraw to my Payoneer account, but I got this message:

Unfortunately, we were unable to process your transaction. Your account is being reviewed. We may need to verify your identity information. Please check your email for the detailed next steps. If you don’t hear back within 2 business days, please contact us.

My identity is already verified with Upwork. I have to withdraw, it's urgent.

Please check and verify as soon as possible.

Thanks
Jahanzeb Khan
8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jahanzeb,

I would like to confirm that you will need to complete the pending verification before you're able to withdraw your funds. Once you're ready, feel free to follow the instructions on your end and our team will also reach out to you via ticket with additional instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I have already verified with Upwork. I can't see any pending verification notification or email.

// Once you're ready, feel free to follow the instructions on your end //
What instructions? I don't see any instructions to follow.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jahanzeb,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I hope they contact me as soon as possible. It's urgent.
I am waiting

One of the support member contacted me. Now even he is saying to verify identity without telling me exactly HOW TO VERIFY AGAIN ?

My account is already verified by Upwork. How do I verify my identity again and again?

I have attached screenshot of my verification.

I have given this screenshot to your support member as well. Now there is NO Reply from their end.

This is frustrating

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jahanzeb,

Please keep in mind that sharing private details publicly in our Community is not allowed. Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions or information you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

So removing the attached image was more important than solving an urgent request? Your support team is not replying to my urgent request. This is serious 
How does upwork treat urgent request? by ignoring it?

None of you have answered how to verify identity again and again? I just saw copy pasted scripts

jazkh
Community Member

If there was any issue with identity verification (which is already verified), why Upwork didn't contact me before? Why now only just when I had to withdraw and it's urgent?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members