🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Use Existing Payoneer Account
Page options
wordpress-gurus
Community Member

Use Existing Payoneer Account

I tried to setup the existing payoneer i already had setup before for my agency but now i switched to freelancer only and now that payoneer account is gone, when i tried to setup payoneer for freelancer account it by default set it to new payoneer account for upwork, i don't want that, i want to use my existing payoneer account and now it doesn't let me change it, how do i change it to my existing payoneer account?

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Usman,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please reach out to Payoneer support first so that they can disassociate the existing Payoneer account from Upwork. You will receive a confirmation email when it has been done. Please get back to us after receiving the confirmation email from Payoneer so that we can assist you further on our end.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

When you guys closed my agency, shouldn't it automatically disassociate the payoneer account? also i have no option to edit the payoneer account, what if i wanted to use some other account?

Hi Usman,

If you wanted to use another Payoneer account the procedure would be the same. Payoneer needs to disassociate the existing Payoneer account from Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members