🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Use of my company logo
Page options
tebaker
Community Member

Use of my company logo

Hi everyone,

I am keen to ensure I'm remaining above board and compliant etc.. I'm newish to Upwork and have been submitting documents to clients through the Upwork system that contain my company logo, website, contact details etc (my standard letter template). As a freelancer, is this allowed?

I know that all comms should remain on Upwork - which I will always make sure that they are. 

As an aside - I don't know if anybody else is having this issue, but the main support page is crashing / doing a circular re-direct to itself. Hence having to ask this question...

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=f0649dd0f9cc84c2bb523d97076c878f

Thanks in advance 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tim,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Yes, feel free to share all that with your clients. Regarding your issue with accessing the support page, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tim,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Yes, feel free to share all that with your clients. Regarding your issue with accessing the support page, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksander, very helpful!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members