Community Member

User Agreement in Russian

Send me User Agreement in Russian please

75 REPLIES 75
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander,

Sure thing, you can download the updated version of the Upwork User Agreement in Russian and English via this link. 

Just in case you might be referring to or need a signed version of the Confirmation of Services as well, you can access it by following the steps outlined in this Help article.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

thank you for the answer, but the link to the Upwork User Agreement does not open: Too Many Requests Error

Hi Alexander, 

I couldn't replicate your issue. Could you please try some basic troubleshooting steps such as clearing your cookies, or use a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork

They changed User Agreement again. So one needs the new version of russian-english UA dated Feb 13, 2020.

Dear Support,

I would like to ask you about getting Upwork User Agreement in Russian-English. Effective February 13, 2020.

Could you please help me with that?

Thank you

Best wishes

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Pavel,

You can download the updated version of the Upwork User Agreement in Russian and English via this link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

@Goran,

1. the link is dead. it shows 404 not found error.

2. the link URL contains number 11142019, which makes me think it's not the latest version.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/article_attachments/360052139473/Distributed_11142019_RU_Updated_User_...

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for pointing this out, Pavel,

Could you try accessing this Help Article and following the instructions listed there?

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, @Goran!
Are you paying attention?

I'm looking for Upwork User Agreement in Russian. And the provided help article is about Confirmation of Services in Russian. These are two different documents.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/227104748-Confirmation-of-Services

Anybody help please!!!

Hi, could you give a link for last version User Agreement (13 July 2020) in Russian

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dmitrii,

You can use this link to download the document you're looking for.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan!

This link doesn't work, I tried it in chrome, in incognito and via VPN and one result - "Failed to load PDF document". Can you open this link?

If you can,please attach this user agreement file to your next reply message.

Hi Dmitrii,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. I've escalated your concern to our team, and one of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All, 

Sorry about the link. Please, try this link to access the document - Signed User Agreement (in Russian and English).

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria, the link you give is not working, I get the error: HTTP ERROR 404. Could you please help me with this?

Artem,

Thanks for letting me know. I updated the link. Could you please try again?

~ Valeria
Upwork

No, still not working, but now the error is: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Hi Artem,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket. In the ticket, you can find the attachment of the requested document.

We are currently checking with our team for the correct link. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey guys, link is still not working

Any way you can attach this file here?

Hi Igor,

Just to confirm, are you referring to this Link? I just checked this on my end and was able to access the help article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran,

I contacted support and already and solved it

Hello!

Each and every link to User Agreement in Rus/Eng in this thread is not working.

Can you please share working and publicly accessible link? Or you prefer every freelancer to request it via support?

Thank you.

Hi Vladimir,

I will check with the team to see why the link is not accessible so that we can get it fixed.

While we are waiting for that, one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and send you a copy of the User Agreement.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

have the same problem - can't find an actual link to the User Agreement (Russian and English). Can you help me?

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try using these links to download documents you're looking for:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
a_fidrya
Community Member

The link is not working, could you please send latest User Agreement in Russian?

Hi Andrey,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

please, can I receive latest User Agreement in russian translation.

Thank you.

Artem H.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Artem.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to address your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Upwork.

Can you send me the User Agreement in Russian and English too please?

Hello Aleksandr,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hello,

Could you please send me the User Agreement in Russian and English.

Hello Kate,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hello, 

Could I get User Agreement in English and Russian?

Hi Polina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with the User Agreement. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

Thank you!

Hi Goran,

Is there a chance to send the latest UA in Russian to me too somehow?

Thank you,

Evgeny.

Hi Evgeny,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your request.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Could you send the latest UA in Russian to me?

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths