» Forums » Freelancers » User Agreement in Russian
Page options
alex-v-soft
Community Member

User Agreement in Russian

Send me User Agreement in Russian please

75 REPLIES 75

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello!

Can you send me latest User Agreement in Russian and English too, please.

Thank you!

Hi Dmitry,

Please follow the instructions listed in this guide on how to receive the User Agreement. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
siarhei-smuraha
Community Member

Hi, is it possible to get the latest User agreement in russian as well? Like it was provided in 2019, for example

thanks

Hi Siarhei,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your request. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Can i get the fresh user agreement please? Russian/English languages.

Hi Dmitry,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with the user agreement. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can I get the fresh user agreement, please? Russian/English languages.

Hi Andrey,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
iagafonovdev
Community Member

Hello! Can I get the fresh user agreement, please? Russian/English languages.

Hi Igor,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
77098d6f
Community Member

Good day! Can I get the user agreement, please? Russian/English languages.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mikhail,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Good day! Can I get the user agreement, please? Russian/English languages.

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
bulatmu
Community Member

Can i get the fresh user agreement please? Russian/English languages. None of the links above are working

Hi Bulat,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
deniscloudgeek
Community Member

Hello. Please send me a User Agreement in Russian and English.

Hi Denis,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to address your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
yanushkovskiy
Community Member

Dear Support,

Send me User Agreement in Russian and English please

Hi Gregory,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
violettameshkova
Community Member

Hello,

Is it possible to get the latest User agreement in english and russian please? 

Thank you!

Hi Violetta,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
khodyrian
Community Member

Hello,

Could you send me the latest User agreement in English and Russian, please?

Thank you!

Hi Igor,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
vkuntsevich
Community Member

Hello,

Is it possible to get the latest User agreement in english and russian please? 

Thank you

Hi Vladimir,

I checked and it looks like our team has already sent you the latest User Agreement here

~Andrea
Upwork

No, now I need a User Agreement in Russian and English (not Confirmation of Services)

Hi Vladimir,

I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

no one contacted me. When can I get a User Agreement?

olgakhomyakova
Community Member

Dear Support,

Could you, please, send me the latest version of the User agreement in English and Russian?

Thank you!

Hi Olga,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
alaptev
Community Member

Dear Support,

Could you, please, send me the latest version of the User agreement in English and Russian?

Thank you!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anton, 

I'll request the Customer Support Team to reach out to you directly to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
df745c69
Community Member

Hello,

Could you send me the latest User agreement in English and Russian, please?

Thank you!

Hi Aleksei,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members