Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username is incorrect?!

Highlighted
Enora P Member Since: Feb 25, 2018
1 of 14

Hi,

I am trying to log into my account using my email address and it keeps saying "username is incorrect"! I KNOW my email address is correct. I tried to click on "Sign Up" to see, and when I enter my email address it says "email address already in use" - I had to create a new account to be able to post this message here! Please help Thanks.

Jo-An B Moderator Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2 of 14

Hi Enora,

Sorry to hear you ran into this issue. One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
3 of 14

Thank you

4 of 14

8 days later, I am still waiting to hear from a team member.............................!!!!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 14

Hi Enora,

Our team has already reached out to you back in February, you can access your tickets on this Link.
If you need further help from us here let us know, thank you!

Untitled
Mark Argi D Member Since: May 9, 2018
6 of 14

Hello

I am trying to log into my account using my email address and it keeps saying "username is incorrect"! I KNOW my email address is correct. I tried to click on "Sign Up" to see, and when I enter my email address it says "email address already in use" - I had to create a new account to be able to post this message here! Please help Thanks. My correct email address is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. My phone number is **Edited for Community Guidelines** or **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 14

Hi Mark,

I was not able to locate your account for the email address you provided. Please double check that you`re entering the correct email address when your trying to log in. 
Keep in mind that posting private details publicly in the Community is not allowed and opening a second account is a violation of our TOS as well. Thank you!

Untitled
Atul S Member Since: Feb 10, 2018
8 of 14

Hi, I am als facing the same issue with another email account for my team member.. 

Please PM me so tha I can share the exact email address with you . 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 14

Atul S wrote:

Hi, I am als facing the same issue with another email account for my team member.. 

Please PM me so tha I can share the exact email address with you . 

You are not allowed to log into the account of "your team member" - your "team member" needs to sort out their account (which you are not allowed to touch) issues with Upwork directly.

Atul S Member Since: Feb 10, 2018
10 of 14

Hi, 

There is some confusion here. We are a start-up company who is interested to create an agency over upwork and add team members under this agency, 

Hope am clear now. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS