🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Username is incorrect
Page options
davetee8964
Community Member

Username is incorrect

I have been trying to login into my account for the past 4 days without any success. I get error that username is incorrect. I have tried all I could. can someone help me out please?

7 REPLIES 7
alphazomgy
Community Member

So you forgot your username?

I'm pretty sure they have a "forgot my password" link/button somewhere.

Also, it could be that your password is actually incorrect, while your username is correct. (A lot of sites say your username is incorrect when it's actually your password, I have no idea how it is on Upwork.)

petra_r
Community Member

Dave T wrote:

I have been trying to login into my account for the past 4 days without any success. I get error that username is incorrect.

Try with your email address.  Did you try with **Edited for Community Guidelines** - that being your user ID?

I am posting on behalf of a friend. whenever she tries to sign in the error is username is incorrect. The profile is also not found on Upwork search.

Hi Dave,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including the email address of the account you're referring to.

I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Details sent your inbox  Thanks

Hi,

One of my friend ID is also not acceptable. Please help him
Username shows Invalid
Googl sign in is also not happening.
Unable to login with this reason.
Username is **edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help

Hi Arun, 

Thank you for flagging this here. Your friend was able to get in touch with the team directly. Please let your friend know that if he needs further help, he can update the same ticket thread so that the team handling his case can assist him further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths