🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Using US Company PayPal account to withdraw f...
Page options
05abf1fa
Community Member

Using US Company PayPal account to withdraw for Freelancers

Hello

PayPal doesn't support my country (Palestine). Palestinian freelancers on Upwork (and on other platforms) can't use the option.

Other payment methods have other problems. But it's been really ugly lately. 

- ACH (Not Available)

- Local Bank Account (high fees for freelancers)

- Local US bank account (Not Available)

- Bank Wire Transfer (high fees).

- Payoneer (it has been really hard for freelancers to open accounts on Payoneer lately or even receive the card to activate their accounts since the start of the COVID pandemic. Yet, it has pretty high fees to withdraw from Payoneer in our country.)

Is using a US LLC (Agency) PayPal account a possible option for multiple freelancers?

I'd like to talk to support about all details for helping out freelancers who many have refrained from using the site as they'd like. We can provide all required documents, answer any questions and explain our suggestion in more details. (We can provide examples of how other platforms have allowed us to do so recently to help out Palestinian freelancers).

Best wishes

Omar

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Omar,

So long as you meet the criteria for adding a Paypal account here, you should be able to use your Paypal account to pay the freelancers that you hire. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
05abf1fa
Community Member

It's not what I meant. It's not the exact context.

Can I have a ticket opened with support to discuss this in more details?

Hi Omar,

I’ve shared your request with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members