🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Using Upwork on windows and mac
Page options
khalidaehaab
Community Member

Using Upwork on windows and mac

Using the Upwork app and website on both my windows and mac does it will cause any problem.

Thanks,

KHLD

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can't TRACK TIME at the same time in both Windows and Mac, or any two devices, but being logged in on two or more devices isn't an issue.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Mohammad,

You can use the Desktop App in both Windows and Mac, but you can't be actively tracking your time using the app in more than one system at the same time. If you're going to switch systems at any given time, you will need to log out from the app on one before logging in to the next.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

actually, I using the same computer but sometimes I am switching to windows 10 using Bootcamp, so I downloaded the Upwork app on windows too and I am logged in at are two places mac and windows, so now does I need to log out from the app in mac and  when I want to start the windows, and also when I come back to mac I should be logged out from windows, this is really hard every time I should log in and out

You can't TRACK TIME at the same time in both Windows and Mac, or any two devices, but being logged in on two or more devices isn't an issue.

Thank you Petra, very clear and short answer.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members