🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Using a bot to keep track of newly posted job...
Page options
8de585e6
Community Member

Using a bot to keep track of newly posted jobs

Can I use a bot that keeps track of my Upwork feed and notifies me whenever a new job is posted on my feed. I will not use it to automatically send proposals or anything like that. I know that is not allowed. But I just need to be notified as soon as a new job is posted. Please let me know if that is allowed on Upwork? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
luqman_mak
Community Member

I dont know how the bot works but you can use the RSS feed feature that would send the feed to the feed manager of your choice. 
The RSS icon is there in the menu that is accessed by the three horizontal dots, its on the top right of the 'find work' page, right next to the title 'jobs you might like'. In search results, you will see the RSS icon right below the 'advanced search'

How to use RSS feed? When I click it, a window opens with a very complex code. 

Hi shoaib,

You can turn any search into an RSS or Atom feed to receive automatic updates in a third-party feed reader. Each feed will return up to 50 results per update. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
sjabbar
Community Member

Thank you much for your response, its quite informative indeed

sjabbar
Community Member

I believe Upwork doesn't encourage bots, secondly, it's better if you interact by yourself, by doing so you will get your profile boosted more effectively. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members