🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Using connect smartly
Page options
b7ffd2e4
Community Member

Using connect smartly

Hi, 

I am on upwork for more than year and now I am top rated, with 7K plus earning and 100 JSS. I am not getting any profile views and no invitations at all.  From my previous posts on community I come to a conclusion that I have to send more proposals. 

As sending proposals are not free of cost, so It is hard to decide to which jobs we send proposals and to which we don't need to send proposals.

I have few questions, what are the smartest ways of sending proposals, i.e to which client we need to send porposal and to which clients we can skip?

Is there a way to find the newest jobs posted so I can send proposal as soon as possible. 

How much is the affect of number of proposals sent before I send mine.

Regards,

Hamayun Khan

3 REPLIES 3
spectralua
Community Member

tlsanders
Community Member

I don't pay any attention to how long a job has been posted, whether the client is verified, or how many proposals there are. But, I only send a proposal if I am confident that there is a specific reason I will be the best choice (or, at the very least, among the 2-3 best choices) for that project. 

2e808ad5
Community Member

Turn on your availability badge, go for projects that suit you using the filters, and sorting by date, on your preffered working schedule. Only go about 1-6 hours prioryour reserach. Do daily researchs. offer an intermediate hourly rate, and make a great and personalized coverletter for each company. You seem to have a great profile! 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members