cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT ID not verified

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
31 of 38

Hi Dzmitry, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your TIN number verification.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Denys B Member Since: May 5, 2016
32 of 38

Hi!

I've changed Agency address and I see VAT status is not Approved. Please check profile and let me know what need I do to complete settings. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
33 of 38

Hi Denys,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sophie K Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
34 of 38

Hi there, I contacted Upwork via the email below and they sorted it out, email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Carlos R Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
35 of 38

Hello Goran,

I have the same issue - accepted on VIES, rejected by Upwork. Could you help me please,

Thanks a lot,

Carlos Rojas

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
36 of 38

Thank you for reaching out to us, Carlos.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with verifying your VAT number.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Peter G Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
37 of 38

I have exactly the same problem. My VAT is verified by the VIES system but according to email from Upwork they are not able to verify the number.. Please advice what to do. Best regards /Peter 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
38 of 38

Hi Peter,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket a soon as possible and assist you further with your VAT number. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS