🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » VAT not approved
Page options
milenitaarts
Community Member

VAT not approved

Hey, recently I added a VAT company's number to my profile. The company is registered in VIES website. Could you assist me with the verification? Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Milena,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Milena,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,
Thank you very much for the quick answer and I am looking forward to receiving a response from the support team.
Regards,
Milena

Hello, was this resolved? As I'm having the same issue.

Hi Raycho,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

i have the same issue they remove my messages by saying community voilation . Seriously such a shame 

e39876ee
Community Member

I have a valid VAT number and a valid taxpayer name, I checked it on VIES site as well, but the VAT number is not approved. What should I do in order to my VAT number be approved?

Hi G,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
2ad33c63
Community Member

Hello! I am having the same issue, I have checked the information on VIES but still my VAT number is not approved, how can I proceed? 

Hi Antonis,

Thank you for your message. I have escalated your concern to the relevant team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. Kindly allow our team time to review your account and you should be getting an update here once done.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths