🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » VAT number not approved
Page options
antia
Community Member

VAT number not approved

I would like to ask why this is happpening. I've checked if my tax number here in Greece is valid and it is valid. Still my vat number is not approved. I am married and that means that my husband and I submit one tax declaration. Do I have to submit my husband's vat number instead of mine?

83 REPLIES 83
0da7b931
Community Member

Ok thank you 🙏
jimjimjimjimjim
Community Member

Hi, I've also submitted my UK VAT number numerous times, it's not been accepted for some reason. It's really frustrating, all company info is correct and validated through the UK VAT verifier. The support "chat" is just a silly bot that doesn't do anything or go anywhere. Cannot contact a human being except through here for some reason... Not a good sign.

Hi Jim,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to have your VAT submission reviewed closely. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page with more information and to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ousamix
Community Member

My VAT ID is getting rejected every time. I set  Legal name of taxpayer as EEmentor OÜ. The TIN is my reg. code (16643220) and VAT ID is **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I am sure this all information is correct but I am not sure why it's rejected every time. The company is established in Estonia 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members