🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » VERY URGENT, need to take an old account down...
Page options
649f35aa
Community Member

VERY URGENT, need to take an old account down ASAP

Hello!

I created an Upwork account way back, and I forgot the email I used, I also forgot my password, but I know what my username was and I think I know my security question, my name is Lorenzo Dal Fabbro and I recently started getting a following on social media **Edited for Community Guidelines**  I really want to take my old account down but I'm not sure how I can do that, the bot and FAQ was of no help, so can an actual human please help me. I can prove it's my account in many ways and I really just want to delete it. thank you so much, I'm not sure ill get back to you on this account I recently just made to post this but if you want to contact me about this you can send an email to **Edited for Community Guidelines** me, again thank you so much and I wish you the very best.

Lorenzo

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lorenzo,

Your account is now closed. You will also need to close your new account as freelancers are allowed to have only one account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lorenzo,

Your account is now closed. You will also need to close your new account as freelancers are allowed to have only one account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you so much, ill delete this account now

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members