Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIDEO VERIFICATION - STILL not RESOLVED

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 25

Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to access the chat to verify your account. Could you please try using a different browser and make sure there are no pop-up or ad blockers enabled on it? I'll also follow up with the team about your ticket. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Paul M Member Since: May 22, 2019
12 of 25

Ok. Thank you. It's because I had an add blocker on >.>

Highlighted
Binaya G Member Since: Nov 23, 2019
13 of 25

It says the page you are looking does not exist. Can you please help me out in video verification? 
I didnt get any verification but it is working.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 25

Hi Binaya, 

I checked your account and was unable to see any verification request that was sent to you through an email, or through a notification in your account. Could you please confirm where you are seeing the request to verify your account?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Binaya G Member Since: Nov 23, 2019
15 of 25
I didn't get video verification but it is working.|
Can you tell me is my account verified or not?
I'm confused.
Highlighted
16 of 25

Hi Binaya, 

I can confirm that you are not being requested to verify your account yet. You will see a notification in your account, as well as an email requesting you to complete the verification process once you are eligible for account verification. 

If you are asking if your account registration is accepted, I can confirm that your registration was accepted, and you should now be able to start sending proposals to jobs that interest you.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Yuriy T Member Since: Aug 19, 2019
17 of 25

I have the same issue. Every day i'am trying from different  computers and phones, but i have no results. Please help me verify MY account.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 25

Thank you for reaching out to us, Yuriy.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Oleg S Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
19 of 25

I have the same problem. I allowed access for pop-ups, flash, etc., and also specifically installed firefox. I did all this on two different computers

So far, support suggests doing the standard actions that I have already done and this does not help

An interesting point: when I enter Opera, a pop-up window appears informing me that I probably don’t have the right browser type

Highlighted
20 of 25

Hi Oleg, 

It looks like the team has confirmed today through your support ticket, with Ticket# 26318536, that they will look into the issue so that it can be resolved soon. 

If you have further information about the issue that you wish to share, please update the same ticket thread for the team's information. Let us know if we can further help you with anything!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS