🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » VISA Card
Page options
9c95c346
Community Member

VISA Card

When I connected my visa card to receive payment, $ 1 was deducted from my card. Why?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi The J,

When you`re adding a billing method you will be charged with two small charges to complete the verification. Once the verification is completed, the charges are refunded back to your bank account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi The J,

When you`re adding a billing method you will be charged with two small charges to complete the verification. Once the verification is completed, the charges are refunded back to your bank account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How to remove visa card or change? I had used my father's card to buy connect but now needs to change it.Thanks

Salma Sultani M wrote:

How to remove visa card or change? I had used my father's card to buy connect but now needs to change it.Thanks

You need to add an alternative and set it to your primary billing method before you can remove the only billing method you have.

Can I only remove without setting up alternative? If yes, plz send the link. Thank you!

Salma Sultani M wrote:

Can I only remove without setting up alternative? If yes, plz send the link. Thank you!

No, you can't. The *only* billing method can't be removed. But you don't need to use it. You can just pay for connects or a membership using your available balance if you have one

How can i set alternative card? Link please?

Its done, without setting up alternative. MANY THANKS!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members