🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: VANISHING OF MESSAGE FROM MY ID WITH YOU
Page options
kennethgregorio
Community Member

Vanishing Notifications

Weird notifications appeared on my phone but when I clicked they just disappeared. I'm worried since a name from my prior client appeared. I might just be paranoid but just to be sure, is there a way to retrieve "deleted" notifications (and is deleting notifs even possible??)? Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Kenneth,

You can also check the notifications you received by logging in to your account and clicking on the bell icon next to your profile photo. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I just retrieved my account and this pops out.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Kenneth. 

Have you tried troubleshooting the issue by clicking on the link? 

As Joanne has suggested, please don't hesitate to check your account through a browser to see the notifications on your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I usually tend to keep all of Upwork notifications except those related to the closing of a specific gig as I find it an easy way to keep track of a few things. Yet I have accidently deleted one of them while I was browsing my account.

Is there anyway to retrieve it? 

pallabmm
Community Member

I followed the procedure in the same way as directed by the System, but practically the international VISA card is not accepted in the system. I would request a mail  in my registered email to have a promo  code and a  method for addition of my card. I would expect a reply without the intervention of Robert.

Thank You

I  WANT TO ADD A DEBIT CARD OF MINE, IN THE SYSTEM FOR  UP-GRADATION OF MY MEMBERSHIP PLAN, BUT I AM UNABLE TO DO SO, PLEASE, LET ME KNOW THE PROCURE

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pallab Kumar,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you’re experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
pallabmm
Community Member

Hello,
please guide me on the captioned subject through a email to my inbox so as
to understand the actual problem for trying practically
Tha
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pallab Kumar,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members