🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Various values missing from stats & profi...
Page options
amt17
Community Member

Various values missing from stats & profile pages

Missing the following values from my stats & profile pages:

- Clients who would recommend you

- Responsiveness

- Total earned

- Jobs

- Hours worked

Has anyone else noticed these values missing?

16 REPLIES 16
sibaiwrites
Community Member

Same thing happening to me..

And the vast majority of the jobs (open and completed) are now also missing from my profile.

iaabraham
Community Member

Came here after noticing mine missing as well. Some stats are greatly reduced while others disappeared completely. Please fix this asap, especially if potential clients can see the bug!

Edited: just loss my JSS too. Wonderful that they plan to charge us more to use this site!

amt17
Community Member

Wonder how these profile bugs are going to play out when people start paying for connects - and parts of their profiles are missing drastically lowering chances of getting jobs...

I've the same issues...and I agree with you!

amt17
Community Member

I spoke with support about my bugged profile where most of my work history is now missing along with hours worked, number of jobs and JSS.

I asked if connects would be reimbursed in case of profiles being bugged as the lack of information such as work history and JSS can drastically reduce landing jobs. The reply was:

When the Paid Connects has been implemented on May 02, 2019 and there are site errors like this, there is no plan for a reimbursement.

isabelmoscat
Community Member

The same is happening to me! 

rahulbatra
Community Member

I just checked today and found that Work history and feedbacks are not showing up on my profile. I have worked on many projects and got feebacks a long ago. Can any one help?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I can confirm that we have an issue that's affecting how your work history is not displaying correctly. The team is currently looking into this and is working to resolve the issue. 

I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience.

ETA: Hi everyone, the team has confirmed that the issue should be resolved already. Please let me know if the issue persists on your end so that the team can look into this further for you.

~ Avery
Upwork
cw9rm
Community Member

My JSS, total jobs and hours work is not showing on my profile. Can someone please tell me why is this happening and what can I do to fix this if this needs to be fix in my part? Screen shot of my profile hereprofile.png.

Hi,

I have the same problem

I clicked on both of your profiles and saw your JSS, hours, everything.

Mary W wrote:

I clicked on both of your profiles and saw your JSS, hours, everything.

Mary, have you looked at your own lately? You might be surprised. Cat Surprised

Me too. I really hope this is a temporary bug that gets fixed soon. I know the website was down earlier today, at least it was for me. 

lysis10
Community Member

I've only made $1150 in the last year. I'm officially broke you guys.

cw9rm
Community Member

This was already fixed. Maybe this was happen because of the bug they are fixing today.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths