cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Badge: I can't proceed to the Video verification part/Can't access Support for help

Sarah Monique B Member Since: Sep 11, 2016
1 of 4

Hello!

I was notified to verify my identity so I can earn a badge. I was successful in uploading my ID but I can't proceed to the video verification. For some reason, the page kept redirecting to my home page. I tried to access "helo & support" at the bottom of the page but I was also redirected to the home page. I already tried the troubleshooting options but I still can't proceed to the video verification.

NB: I haven't been able to access help and support and other upwork links at the bottom of my home page for years--I've always been redirected to my home page for some reason. I thought this wasn't going to be a problem until now that I am unable to access support for this video verification problem.

I've also read a couple of Q&As here about the support problem and being redirected incessantly to the home page but most (if not all) of them were eventually contacted by the support team (there are no clear solutions on the community messages).

I would appreciate any input, but it would be great if someone from support can contact me since there's no way I can contact them.

Thank you for your time.

All the best,

Sarah

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Sarah, 

I'm sorry to learn that you've been unable to access help and support, and other Upwork links for some time now. I've shared your issue with the Customer Support Team and they will get back to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Nata A Member Since: May 15, 2019
3 of 4

Hi! I'm having the same problem as her. Any link that I click, back to my home page

I have been asked to do a video verification. I got a warning on the website asking me to do it, and it comes with the following link

That link does not work, it takes me to this general page of support. It does not begin video verification. I don't have any e-mails asking for verification as well. I checked every single folder, spam and deleted included.

I tried using the link with different browsers, specifically Chrome and Firefox. I deleted cache and cookies in both of them and still nothing. I also tried with my phone, but I'm still unsuccessful.

Can you please help me with my video verification?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Nata,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS