🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Verification Code
Page options
inok1611
Community Member

Verification Code

I have an issue with the text message verification code. I am no longer using my old phone number because its not working anymore. Since my old number is not working, I cant receive any code to verify my profile. Please help me about this. 

Thank you,

Glenn

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Glenn,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,  Apologies for spamming but I have the same issue above. I no longer have the phone number hence I can't verify the code. Please help. Thanks!

Best, 
Luisito

Hi Luisito,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Same with me, I have an issue with the text message verification code. I am no longer using my old phone number because its not working anymore. Since my old number is not working, I cant receive any code to verify my profile. Please help me about this. 

Can you please help? I was trying to go my settings but verifiaction code is needed. 

Thanks,

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI Wennie Mark,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
zaidgul
Community Member

Hi Bojan; 

I've changed my phone number as I moved to other country; but verification codes from upwork still goes to my old phone number. I appreciate your help. 

Regards. 

Zeyd

Hi Zeyd,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths