🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Verification Code
Page options
9962d6d1
Community Member

Verification Code

Hey,

I didn't receive a verification code from Upwork while using its app. I've tried several times. 

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Bashar,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I also didn't receive verification code on my phone and my email. I can't withdraw my money, I can't edit my profil. Please help me

Hi Anna,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Anna, 

I'd recommend you to use an authenticator to generate code when you need it. I use Microsoft authenticator. Once you got access to your account then you can connect your Upwork account with the authenticator. 

Regards,

abujbalok
Community Member

I need help. I didnot get any Verification Code to my mobile for withdraw money. I've tried several times. please help

Hi Akm,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. We understand how you want this resolved for you to proceed with withdrawing your earnings. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
abujbalok
Community Member

Thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members