cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verification Email Won't Send

Brian S Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
1 of 17
I am desperate for help with this issue, I would like to apply for many freelancer jobs but the verification email won't send. I've resent the email multiple times and checked all my folders. Can anyone help?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 17

Hi Brian,

Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 17
Hi Bojan,

I would like to notify you that I have tried all of the solutions you have advised me to do. And that the fact I have done so was stated in the OP. I have gone as far as to make a new email and it still will not work.
4 of 17
Never mind my previous response. I resent the email and it worked as it should. Thank you!
Tamara R Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
5 of 17

Hi there,

I'm having the same issue.

I have sent multiple verification emails it for over a week but I still haven't got anything,

Both spam box and filters are empty. How could we sort this issue?

Tks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 17

Hi Tamara,

Can you please check your email if you now received the verification message? Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jyn H Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
7 of 17

I am trying to sign up but not recieving my verification email as well. I have tried to resend multiple times and checked my Spam folder, but nothing has came in. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 17

Hi Jyn, 

I shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will look into this further.

-Avery
Untitled
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 17

Hi Jyn, 

Could you please confirm if you received the verification email already? The team has confirmed that they have sent it again. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jyn H Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
10 of 17
Thank you. I have received the email verification. Thank you for all of
your help!

Cheers,
Jyn
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS