🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Verification Email Won't Send
Page options
brains1999
Community Member

Verification Email Won't Send

I am desperate for help with this issue, I would like to apply for many freelancer jobs but the verification email won't send. I've resent the email multiple times and checked all my folders. Can anyone help?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian,

Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

71 REPLIES 71
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian,

Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I would like to notify you that I have tried all of the solutions you have advised me to do. And that the fact I have done so was stated in the OP. I have gone as far as to make a new email and it still will not work.

Never mind my previous response. I resent the email and it worked as it should. Thank you!

Hi there,

I'm having the same issue.

I have sent multiple verification emails it for over a week but I still haven't got anything,

Both spam box and filters are empty. How could we sort this issue?

Tks

Hi Tamara,

Can you please check your email if you now received the verification message? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am trying to sign up but not recieving my verification email as well. I have tried to resend multiple times and checked my Spam folder, but nothing has came in. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jyn, 

I shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will look into this further.

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jyn, 

Could you please confirm if you received the verification email already? The team has confirmed that they have sent it again. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you. I have received the email verification. Thank you for all of
your help!

Cheers,
Jyn
b89e81b6
Community Member

Hi, I can't verify my email. I haven't received anything and when I click to "verify" this error appear: "{ "code": 403, "message": "Forbidden. You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page." }

Hi Daria,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar!

I got the same issue. I even created a new email address but encountered the same thing. I waited for 24 hours but still it did not solve my problem.

I hope you could help me on this.

Thank you in advance.

Eddie

Hi Eddie,

Could you please try resending the email now and let me know if you`re still not receiving it on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c35e951a
Community Member

Hello, I am also trying to verify my account, but I can not seem to get the verification email, even though I tried several times and followed all of the steps. Can you help me?

Hi Adnan, 

Could you please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues? Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c35e951a
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I have tried resending it again and I checked the email address, still have not received the verification email.

I dont have text, is there any way I could recieve any other form of verification?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Aleesa.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
peggyd33
Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue.  Your email verification keeps sending emails with links that have expired. Even when it is done instantly.  You really need to fix this issue.

Thank you

Peggy **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Peggy,

I've shared your concern about email verification and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I’ve been using the app for a few weeks now and I received the attached email today. I don’t understand how to verify my email when all the communication is being sent to that email. I don’t use any other email address.
I received messages today that I can’t reply. Please help!
Thanks.

Veronica

**Edited for community guidelines**

574afee3
Community Member

can you please help me with one of two of my emails. ive tried to sign up for this on both and cant seem to get an email any times so if you could send one that would be great thanks.

Hi Ethan,

I'd be happy to assist you with your concern. I would just like to confirm, are you referring to this account that you used to post here in the community?

~ Joanne
Upwork
247e0ec7
Community Member

Hi There, 

I am also experiencing the same problem, could you please assist me? 

Hi Belinda,

Could you try to resend the verification email now and check your junk and spam folders as well? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
11a0ecf1
Community Member

I am also a new user having this problem. I just created a job posting but I cannot save it until I have verified my email address. I have quadruple checked that the email has been spelled correctly, I have sent emails to the address so I know it's not a problem on that end, and out of frustration I tried opening a new email account specifically to bypass this problem but I'm being told that the brand NEW address is already in use.

I've resent the verification email more times than I can count and still have no idea where it's being sent to or if it's being sent at all. I would appreciate any further help on this matter as I feel like I've exhausted my options.

Thanks,

Joel

Hi Joel,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you.
Could you please try resending the email now and let me know if you have received it or not? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, it worked! Thank you very much.

Hi Bojan,
I’ve tried everything and I’m still having issues with my messages. Please see the attached image.
I’d appreciate your help.
Thanks.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Veronica,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi 

i want to know that my account is approved ot not . if it is approved then why i have not get any verification call for id verification can you please help me. i have created my upwork profile last year but still did not get any job even i have send many proposal to clients butunfortunately could not get any response can you please help me i am wordpres shopify laravel developer. 

please help me asap.

Thanks

Hi Dinesh,

I can confirm to you that your profile is approved. I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi
Can you please help me. That why i am not getting response from client side
. I have send many proposal to clients but couldn't get any response.
Please help me.
Thank you

Hi Dinesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would suggest to check out these great articles to help you improve your success on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork
blaise_p
Community Member

Hi! I'm also having the same problem. I already checked the spam and junk folder

Hi Blaise,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Could you please try resending the email one more time? Let us know if you still didn't receive the email so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
pruitj
Community Member

Hi,

I'm having the same exact issue and I tried all the ways to fix the issue and still no confirmation email. I tried also going to help/support but it said I don't have access to that. Can you please help me out? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer,

Our apologies for the delayed response. Looks like you were able to verify your email address. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths