🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Verification Email Won't Send
Page options
brains1999
Community Member

Verification Email Won't Send

I am desperate for help with this issue, I would like to apply for many freelancer jobs but the verification email won't send. I've resent the email multiple times and checked all my folders. Can anyone help?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian,

Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

71 REPLIES 71
934d9094
Community Member

Hey Bojan, I have this problem as well. I'm writing from my 'client' account, but when I try to register as a freelancer It says: "validating your email..." I checked my email 4 times, spam folder too. Tried different emails - nothing works. Can you please verify it manually?

It is (**Edited for Community Guidelines**)

8b653d42
Community Member

hey bojan,

can you please also help me to verify me profile, i didn't receive email to verification from upwork my clients are asking me to come them after verification

Hi Govind,

At the moment, you don't have any pending verifications. Once you're required to verify your profile our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
9d6476ed
Community Member

My verification email is stuck after repeated tries

Hi Yarn,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the verification email. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
usamaali1155
Community Member

sir i made upwork profile 1 day ago but i did not receive approval email. sir after one day i have to submit my assignment of approved profile in university .kindly resolve this issue so i get my MARKS in assignment

0bb70de2
Community Member

Hello Team,

I'm also facing same problem. I'm not recieving any veriication emails even after resending multiple times. Also, I have checked all folders in my email. Hence I'm unable to update my profile.

Please do the needful.

Thanks.

Hi Nicky,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

No one has reached out to me yet.

Please do the needful. I urgently require to post a job.

Thanks,

Nicky

marcshawphotos
Community Member

i am having the same exact issue. Very fustrating. I missed out on a Job becuase of this!

this is very fustrating i missed a job because of this!!

Hi Marc,

I'm sorry to hear you have not received the verification email. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
47098b60
Community Member

Hi,

I'm not receiving the confirmation email.

I've checked the email is correct written and spam inbox is not receiveng it.

Also I tried by changing of e-mail

Hi Victor,

Could you please try resending the verification email one more time and let me know if it worked this time for you?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
f82fd723
Community Member

how to verify email accont during make upwork profile and how email from email address thankyoy

Hi Nadeem,

Could you please try to resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, make sure you've entered the email address correctly? Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
af5a5a0a
Community Member

I'm having the same issue can't resend email verfication during the process of making profile.

Hi Omar,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
93d394c8
Community Member

Hi

why am I not getting any verification email on my Gmail account? while receiving other Upwork emails on time.

Hi Musab,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
cd0bc6b8
Community Member

The verification link was not sent to my email. I kept checking my mails and spams still no response.

I have resent the verification link a couple of times, still am not receiving any verification link

Hi Chigozie,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f2a69903
Community Member

Hi, Im not to verify email and im did nt recieve any email yet. i tried to resend several times, still i did not recieve any email for verification from upwork. i checked spam folder and junk folder but no use. i dont find any emails from upwork.

please support. its very urgent.

thank you in advance

Hi Ananth,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
1d9d105e
Community Member

I am having  issue. No verification email even after multiple requests and resends. Can you please help me? 
I already cheked the spam and the filter configurations on my email. 

Thank you

Hi Jyotsna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a email to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
b8def6b8
Community Member

hi i'm also experiencing the same issue and have resent the email so many times, please can someone help?

Hi Zara,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
6ac0189e
Community Member

Hello, I am also trying to verify my account, but I can not seem to get the verification email, even though I tried several times and followed all of the steps. Can you help me?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Syed,

I checked this account and confirmed that this is a newly created one. Also, it doesn't need further verification. Please confirm if you're referring to a different or another account. If so, please send me a PM with more information about the account in question, and I'll have that reviewed.

Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
99fe7d88
Community Member

hi can someone check what is happening with my account?

i never received a verification email, and i did resend it multiple times

checked all folders in my inbox

please help

ps once I joined the community (forum) i got a welcome email from upwork, but no verification emails are going through

Hello Peter,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members