🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Verification code via email
Page options
nguyenaithu
Community Member

Verification code via email

I cannot receive verification code via sms when logging in my account, but cannot find the option of verification via my email. 

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Thu,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same issue.  It seems to be locked into "text message verification", even after I changed the settings.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nick,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
lucas-johnson
Community Member

I have the same issue!

I was told to exhaust the amount of times of entering the code by putting random 6 digit numbers. So i did.

So now i'm promped with " Too many attempts! Please contact support for assistance. "

No option for email, hope i can support on my situation. As i'm unable to submit proposals for jobs.

Hi Lucas,

I checked and can see you already have a support ticket with our team and they are assisting you with your issue. Please feel free to update your ticket with our team directly if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
93103ec4
Community Member

I have the same issue!

Hi Javad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with the verification code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths